Friday, May 2, 2008

Personal Statement

I am looking for a job in the electrician field. I enjoy wiring and taking things apart and puttingthem back together. I have improved my skills in this field by taking classes that make me better at social skills and I have learned house maintenance. Ive had many jobs including Arctic Glacier stacking and loading, Runnings setting up the new store and tearing down the old one, Tholens, and the Ice Arena where I developed social skills and how to handle certain situations.

My goals are to work as an apprentice, eventually upgrade to journeyman, and finally to become a master electrician. After I become a master electrician I plan to open my own business.

I feel I deserve this job because i am hard working and once I set my mind to something I don't quit till the job is done.

No comments: